- Powered by a rugged Kubota 18HP engine, renowned worldwide for their exceptional reliability and durability.
- Features 2 range hydrostatic transmission as standard. Equipped with twin operating pedals to offer exceptional handling with frequent changes of speed and direction.
- Hydraulic power steering offers effortless control to reduce operator fatigue.
- With an overall length similar to a standard garden tractor, the BX1870 is easy to drive and offers smooth operation even in the tightest spaces. Due to it’s compact size, the BX1870 is also incredibly gentle on turf.
- Rugged and sturdy 4-wheel drive (4WD) provides powerful traction for heavy duty front loader work and operating other implements.
- Choice of bar or turf tyres available.
- A front 4-position valve lets you quickly and easily attach a front loader and other front-mounted implements. The valve is easy to access but won’t obstruct or impair the tractor’s clean and sleek look.
- The BX Series all feature a sturdy, hydraulically controlled Category I 3-point hitch that allows you to attach a wide range of rear implements.
- Towing hitch as standard.
- Features folding ROPS frame and seat belt as standard.
- Halogen headlights provide clear and bright illumination when working and traveling at night.
- Operator comfort has been enhanced by a new, fully flat deck layout with the brake on the left side, providing more room for the feet. The new design also improves operability.
- Seat slides forward and back, letting you find just the right position for maximum personal comfort. The comfortably cushioned seat will keep you comfortable even on those extra long mowing jobs.
- New control panel design enhances operability by placing all vital indicators on a single, easy to read panel. The new panel features a tachometer on the left and an LCD display for fuel level and coolant temperature on the right. Warning indicators for battery, headlights, turn signal and low fuel are in the middle. With just a single glance, you get a complete picture of the tractor’s functions.
- Cruise control automatically maintains a constant speed, letting you take your foot off the forward pedal. It’s the easy way to mow large areas or travel long distances.
- Features large angled lever guides for hassle free shifting, fast control lever recognition and easy operation.
- All controls and indicators are neatly placed for quick, easy and user-friendly access.
- All Kubota attachments are quick to attach and detach for ease of operation.
- 3-blade mower offers a wide cutting area, allowing you to cut more grass in a single pass.
- The BX1870 shaft drive delivers power smoothly from the mid-PTO to the mid-mount mower. Unlike belt drives, there is no slippage and maintenance is minimal.
- A simple twist of the dial adjusts the mower height in ¼” increments to your desired cutting level.
- The rounded boom perfectly complements the tractor design and offers greater visibility.
- The BX front loader has an H-shaped stand, which makes it easy to attach and detach. The design also provides additional protection for hoses when the stand is folded.
BX1870DV Mower Deck Specifications
BX1870DV Loader Specifications
|Type||Liquid-cooled, 3 cylinder diesel|
|Number of cycles||4 Cycle|
|Bore and stroke||67 x 68 mm|
|Cooling system||Liquid Cooled w/ Pressurized Radiator|
|Cooling system airflow||Reverse air flow, away from the operator|
|Exhaust/muffler||Under-the-hood muffler with side exhaust|
|Horsepower||Engine gross @ rpm||18.0 HP (13.4 kw)|
|Engine net @ rpm||16.6 HP (12.4 kw)|
|PTO @ rpm||13.7 HP (10.2 kw)|
|Fluid Capacities||Fuel tank capacity||25 L|
|Cooling system capacity||2.5 L|
|Transmission oil capacity||11.6 L|
|Chassis, Axle and Brakes||Steering type||Hydrostatic Power Steering|
|Differential lock - Rear axle||Standard, foot operated|
|Final drive||Shaft Drive|
|Brake type||Wet Disks|
|Drive Train/Transmission||Transmission type||Hydrostatic|
|Number of ranges||2 Range|
|HST pedal||Single Pedal, Rocker Type|
|Maximum Traveling Speeds (With standard tires)||Forward||0 - 12.5 km/h|
|Reverse||0 - 9.5 km/h|
|Power Take Off (PTO)||Rear PTO||Standard|
|Rear PTO speed||540 rpm @ 3068 engine rpm (540 rpm @ 51.1r/s)|
|Mid-PTO||Standard (Operates Independent of Rear)|
|Mid-PTO speed||2500 rpm @ 3125 engine rpm (2500 rpm @ 52.1 r/s)|
|Hydraulic System||Type||Open centre|
|Total hydraulic flow||6.3 gpm (24 l/min.)|
|Auxiliary hydraulic flow||4.2 gpm (16 l/min.)|
|Loader valve||Optional / Standard|
|Rear remote valves||Optional - Single, Double acting|
|3-Point hitch||Standard, Category I|
|Position control||Quarter inch position control - lever|
|Lift capacity||At lift points||450 kg|
|24" behind lift point||310 kg|
|Charging system capacity||40.0 Amps|
|Battery voltage x capacity||12 Volts x 435 CCA, RC: 62 min.|
|Engine temperature, fuel tank, digital tachometer, digital rpm, hour meter|
|Indicator lights||Standard, dash mounted switch|
|Instrument panel||Illuminated instrument panel|
|Lights||Two halogen headlights, rear work light optional|
|Overall width w/ Turf tyres||1130mm|
|Overall length w/ 3 Pt hitch||2340mm|
|Front tread width||880mm|
|Rear tread width||820mm|
|Turning radius||Without brake||2200mm|
|Tyres||Turf (Standard) Front||16 x 7.5 - 8|
|Turf (Standard) Rear||24 x 12 - 12|
|Industrial (Optional) Front||N/A|
|Industrial (Optional) Rear||N/A|
|Bar (Optional) Front||16 x 7.5 - 8|
|Bar (Optional) Rear||24 x 12 - 12|
|Safety Equipment||ROPS||Standard, foldable ROPS|
|Safety switches||PTO Engagement, HST Neutral|
|Operator's presence control (OPC)||Standard|
|Engine shut-off||Electric Key Shut-Off|
|Seat belts||Standard, Retractable|
|Spark arresting muffler||Optional|
|Grab handles for entry / exit||Standard|
|Lights||Two halogen headlights|
|Deck Type||Side Discharge||Side Discharge|
|Number of blades||3||3|
|Cutting width||54 in. (1372 mm)||60 in. (1524mm)|
|Cutting height||1.0 - 4.0 in. (25 - 102 mm) at 1/4 in. (6.4mm)||1.0 - 4.0 in. (25 - 102 mm) at 1/4 in. (6.4mm)|
|Overall height||10.5 in. (268 mm)||11.0 in. (281mm)|
|Overall width||66.5 in. (1780 mm)||76.0 in. (1930 mm)|
|Overall length||36.5 in. (928 mm)||39.4 in. (1000 mm)|
|Adjustment of cutting height||Dial gauge||Dial gauge|
|Weight||189 lbs. (86 kg)||250 lbs. (115 kg)|
|Blade spindle speed||2969 rpm (49.5 r/s) 2647 rpm (44.1 r/s)||2969 rpm (49.5 r/s) 2647 rpm (44.1 r/s)|
|Blade tip speed||14527 fpm (73.8 m/s)||14271 fpm (72.5 m/s)|
|Blade length||18.7 in. (475 mm)||20.6 in. (523 mm)|
|Number of antiscalp rollers||5||5|
|Mower deck thickness||10 gauge||10 gauge|
|Rated Operating Load w/ Standard Counterweight||155kg|
|Control valve||Float position, two stage bucket dump|
|Counter weight||Standard with Loader|
|Net weight (approximate)||162kg|
|Loader Bucket Specifications||Standard bucket Width||48.0 in. (1219 mm)|
|Standard bucket Weight||56kg|
|Standard Capacity - struck||4.2 cu. ft. (0.120 m³)|
|Standard Capacity - heaped||4.9 cu. ft. (0.140 m³)|