- Compact and sturdy.
- Good penetration and cutting quality.
- Simple adjustment.
- Perfect cutting angle.
- Long lasting discs.
- Maintenance-free bearings.
Sturdy frame and reinforced headstock
- Extremely sturdy – the CD series is fitted with a frame well-proven with the Kubota cultivator range.
- Reinforced headstock and a frame size of 100 x 100 x 8 mm, the CD series can be equipped with the heaviest roller.
- The brackets of the roller are fixed at the front bar of the frame for a better weight transfer during road transport and also at higher driving speeds.
- Due to the small distance between the disc sections, the CD series requires reduced lifting capacity.
- The working depth is easily adjusted by spacers situated at the hydraulic depth cylinders.
- The lateral deflectors are folded to keep the transport width in line with road traffic regulations.
- Each angled arm is fitted with a large maintenance-free double ball bearing and 35 mm axle. This high-quality bearing is able to carry heavy radial and axial loads.
- Special protection on the side of the arm is achieved by a special seal of 5 sealing lips and by the joint protecting the bearing.
- On the other side the disc is protected against dust by an O-ring.
- The disc hub is fixed onto the arm by a bolt and special washers that prevent any loosening. The bolt is protected against soil by its position inside the arm.
Perfect cutting quality
- The upper part of the arm is fitted with special brackets to avoid any lateral movement: the cutting angle is fixed to ensure an optimum cutting quality even under the driest conditions.
- The rear disc section operates offset to the front unit to provide optimum performance and trash incorporation.
- A rubber shock system adjusted to the size of the disc and working speed.
- The maintenance free arms are mounted between rubber buffers to absorb any shock loads from contact with unforeseen obstacles.
- A disc of large diameter (573mm) in order to achieve a perfect cutting quality even at a shallow working depth.
- This increase in diameter allows ease of operation in the highest volumes of vegetable residues.
- The notched discs improve its penetration and rotation irrespective of any plant residues.
- According to the soil specifications, the consolidation required, the mixing of the soil and straw, the surface of the soil requested and the lifting capacity available, Kubota offers a choice of rear rollers.
- Cage roller Ø 550mm – 90kg/m.
- Actipack roller Ø 560mm – 220 kg/m: heavier, for clod crushing and very firm recompaction of the soil. Adapted also for heavy and sticky soil conditions.