- World’s smallest, multi-cylinder, high-power density diesel engine.
- Kubota’s E-TVCS technology improves power output, fuel economy and engine start-up, while reducing emissions.
- Great reliability and long service life to meet a wide range of applications.
- Half-float valve cover and coated pistons reduce noise levels and reduce transmitted vibration from valve area for better noise characteristics.
- Super glow system for shortened pre-heat time and quicker engine starting in cold weather.
|Type||Water Cooled Vertical Diesel Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||3|
|Bore & Stroke||67mm x 68mm|
|Total Displacement (cc)||719|
|Combustion System||E-TVCS Indirect Injection|
|Intake System||Naturally Aspirated|
|Max Output Net Intermittent kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||14.0/3600 (18.8/3600)|
|Maximum Output Continuous kW/rpm;(hp/rpm)||12.2/3600 (16.4/3600)|
|Starting System||Electric Start|
|Housing Options||SAE #5 61/2" Housing/Flywheel or Std Kubota Flywheel /Back Plate Only|
|Options||Full Power Pack Options (KIKS)|