- The wedge shaped cutterbar is adjustable through a large setting range which enables short stubble cuts in meadows and pastures and longer stubble in long stemmed field crops.
- Krone mowers feature a large overlap between discs that turn away from each other, which results in stripeless cuts.
- This system suspends the mower in it’s centre of gravity and guides it on two arms to maintain a uniform ground pressure across the entire working width. Uniform ground pressure means higher quality and consistent forage.
- Adjustable suspension springs ensure the ground pressure is always optimal and the mower bed glides smoothly. This mechanical system ensures the mower lifts up and is pushed back down without any bounce.
- Krone’s wedge shaped cutterbar has been designed to guide the crop into the mower blades while also rolling over any ground contours.
- Mower’s need to be built tough as they encounter all conditions in the field. Krone’s fully welded one piece construction provides a resilience unmatched by many competitors.
- Satellite gears are a Krone development which has proven themselves since 1989. Massive spur gears ensure positive mesh, slow speed, and efficient power transmission across every disc.
- Krone’s Cutterbars feature Lifetime Oil Filling! No Grease nipples! No oil changes! Maximise your time in the field with the ingenious design which ensures the minimal oil contamination giving your Mower a longer life.
- Mounted at a steep angle and constructed with hardened steel tine’s, Krone’s Flail conditioners produce a rigorous and uniform conditioning action across the entire work width. Ensure a strong grip on your crop!
- The 640mm massive rotor guarantees a smooth crop flow, high intake capacity and best conditioning.
- The mechanical gear box allows you to control the intensity of conditioning selecting between 900rpm or 600 rpm on the rotor, along with the help of the adjustable baffle plate ensuring the perfect conditioning.
- When the tine’s hit a foreign object they pivot to break back to protect against any damage and increase working life.
- When the disc hits an obstacle, the shear pin breaks and the disc threads up on the threaded drive shaft and moves out of the way of it’s neighbouring discs, which continue to spin without damage.
- When opening up a field, turning on the headland or cutting around bends, corners and in angles. The trailed EasyCut mower with side-mounted drawbar and swivel gearbox gives you the flexibility of agile mowing.
- All krone mowers a built to stand the test of time, with only the highest quality components used you can be sure that your Krone mower is built to last.
- All of Krone’s mowers feature Quick change blades. This system allows blades to be changed simply within seconds using a tool supplied by Krone in the field, hassle free!
- Compact, balanced and mid-mount transport positions means excellent weight distribution and visibility.
- Krone extracts the best quality output from its mowers using the optimum disc speed. This is achieved using the satellite gear system which requires less power saving you fuel and wear on the mower internals.
- Krone mowers use strong gearboxes with shafts and clutches instead of belts. This strong direct drive ensures the highest productivity and less down time.
EasyCut 3210/4013/6210 CV Specifications
|EasyCut 3210 CV||EasyCut 4013 CV||EasyCut 6210 CV|
|Work width||3,140 mm||4,000 mm||6,200 mm|
|Transport width||3,000 mm||3,860 mm||2,990 mm|
|Weight||1,980 Kg||2,140 Kg||5,200 Kg|
|No. of discs||5||5||10|
|No. of top hats||2||4||4|
|CV Conditioner with steel tines||Standard||Standard||Standard|
|Rotor diameter||640 mm||640 mm||640 mm|
|Mechanical conditioner gearbox||600/900 rpm||600/900 rpm||600/900 rpm|
|Tyre size||15.0/55 -17/10 PR||15.0/55 -17/10 PR||15.0/55 -17/10 PR|
|Power requirement||100 HP||110 HP||140 HP|
|PTO speed standard||540 rpm||540 rpm||540 rpm|
|PTO speed optional||1000 rpm||1000 rpm||1000 rpm|