- The wedge shaped cutterbar is adjustable through a large setting range which enables short stubble cuts in meadows and pastures and longer stubble in longs temmed field crops.
- Krone mowers feature a large overlap between discs that turn away from each other, which results in stripeless cuts.
- Suspended in the centre of gravity rather than in the middle of the machine, it distributes the pressure uniformly across the entire work width and leads to the cleanest cuts.
- Ground pressure is adjusted simply by resetting pins and chain links that alter the spring tension. Adjustable suspension springs ensure the ground pressure is always optimal and the mower bed glides smoothly. This mechanical system ensures the mower lifts up and is pushed back down without any bounce
- Krone’s wedge shaped cutterbar has been designed to guide the crop into the mower blades while also rolling over any ground contours.
- Mower’s need to be built tough as they encounter all conditions in the field. Krone’s fully welded one piece construction provides a resilience unmatched by many competitors.
- Satellite gears are a Krone development which has proven themselves since 1989. Massive spur gears ensure positive mesh, slow speed, and efficient power transmission across every disc.
- Krone’s Cutterbars feature Lifetime Oil Filling! No Grease nipples! No oil changes! Maximise your time in the field with the ingenious design which ensures the minimal oil contamination giving your Mower a longer life.
- Equipped with Steel rollers as standard for that perfect conditioning effect.
- Standard with Top roller drives on all roller conditioner mowers ensures constant feeding through both drive rollers.
- The biggest contact area between the rollers due to the large 250mm diameter rollers ensuring optimal conditioning.
- When the disc hits an obstacle, the shear pin breaks and the disc threads up on the threaded drive shaft and moves out of the way of it’s neighbouring discs, which continue to spin without damage.
- With each end pivoting through 30cm it guarantees the cleanest of cuts in even the most undulating of terrain.
- All krone mowers a built to stand the test of time, with only the higest quality components used you can be sure that your Krone mower is built to last.
- All of Krone’s mowers feature Quick change blades. This system allows blades to be changed simply within seconds using a tool supplied by Krone in the field, hassle free!
- With foldable front guards on the mowers they change to a transport width of 3.45 m ensuring easy and convenient transport when going between fields.
- Krone extracts the best quality output from its mowers using the optimum disc speed. This is achieved using the satellite gear system which requires less power saving you fuel and wear on the mower internals.
- Krone mowers use strong gearboxes with shafts and clutches instead of belts. This strong direct drive ensures the highest productivity and less down time.
|ECF 360 CR|
|Work width||3,600 mm|
|Transport width||3,450 mm|
|No. of discs||6|
|No. of top hats||2|
|Swath width||1,600 - 3,000 mm|
|Roller conditioner steel rollers||Standard|
|Upper roller drive||Standard|
|PTO speed standard||1000 rpm|
|Power requirement||120 HP|