Easy Flow Pick-up
- Camless pickup allows cleaner gathering, higher productivity, quieter running, and less maintenance.
- Automatically tensioned pick-up chains offering overload protection by a sheer bolt clutch.
- Massive crop flow augers help shift crop from the sides into the bale chamber for uniform bale formation.
- The crop rollers helps eliminate the risk of pushing up crop in uneven windrows.
- tool free adjustable gauge wheels allow you to adjust the height to suit current conditions for a superior ride.
- Designed to handle massive volumes of crop the feed rotor maintains a constant flow of material for the perfect bale.
- Two rows of welded tines arranged in a helical pattern ensures an even crop flow into the baler in a V – Formation ensure even crop flow and also fill the bale to the outside when picking up a narrower windrow.
- With a large rotor diameter of 415mm the feed rotor provides a duel purpose of carting the material while also pre-compressing.
X-Cut feed rotors
- MC Balers come standard with 17 knives that are narrowly spaced at 64mm providing easy bale breakup and spreading.
- Features 3 rows of welded tines in a V formation to help provide a continuous cut and helps spread the material uniformly across the chamber.
- The 415mm rotors are driven by massive spur gears to handle the highest of loads for reliable performance.
- All knives are individually protected by a spring mechanism that breaks back when hitting a foreign object, once the object is passed they return to cutting position automatically.
- Knife removal is simple and time effective with no tools required, just simply remove the knife from the chamber.
- The knives cut the crop across the entire length of the cutting edge, their wavy edge provides for longevity and clear cuts.
- You can select specific sets of knives for various cutting lengths without having to remove individual knives for operator convenience. You can select 07,15,17 knife cut settings.
Fixed chamber chain and slat
- Consisting of one chain- and-slat elevator that wrap the entire bale from the core providing excellent bale feed and density.
- Drive chains are few and far between meaning less power output requirements while delivering increasing operational flexibility.
- A fixed chamber baler producing bale 1.25m in size.
- Run on massive guide and drive rollers increasing chain angle while reducing wear and providing exceptionally smooth running.
- Strong drive chains withstand the highest of loads and feature spring loaded chain tensioners to reduce maintenance and enhanc eservice life.
- With automatic chain lubrication system you minimises maintenance costs increasing effectiveness.
- Fitted with an oil strainer with a visual indicator ensure that you never have unnecessary down time due to oil contamination.
- Daily servicing made easy with consolidated lubrication banks on the baler.
- With a storage capacity of 3 net rolls you can carry enough to go all day long.
- At the end of the bailing cycle, the electric motor triggers net wrapping.
- The adjustable net break allows for the tightest of wraps and well shaped bales.
- Fitting net rolls is easy and convenient from the ground, with adswing design simply swing out and plce the new net roll onto it.
- Quadruple twine wrapping for the shortest tying cycles meaning more bales per hour.
- A large storage capacity for 11 balls of twine to keep you going all day long.
- The tying cycle is triggered by an electric motor which tensions the drive belt. This drives the rubber wheels and in turn pulls the twine into the chamber.
- Optional Hydraulic rotor reverser kit across the F1250 range.
- Optional heavy duty camera with 5″ colour screen.
- CCI 200 8.4″ colour monitor.
Fortima F1250MC Specifications
|Fortima F 1250 (MC)|
|Bale diameter x width||1,250 x 1,200 mm|
|Cam Trackless Pick-up working width||2,050 mm|
|Rows of tines||5|
|Rotor cutter 17 knives||Standard|
|Tyre size||15.0/55-17 10 PR|
|Power requirement||50 HP|