- Compact design thanks to direct coupling of the engine crankshaft with the cooling fan.
- Quieter operation with built-in muffler, longer air-cleaner hose and improved inlet vent design.
- Large capacity fuel tank (28L) enables longer continuous operation on a single tank.
- Single sided access for quick inspection and easy maintenance. One-point lifting eye makes transportation easy. Forklift pockets are provided in base of generator.
- Safety is paramount with double circuit protectors, protective cover and automatic shutdown system.
- Powered by Kubota fuel efficient, water cooled diesel engines.
- Kubota diesel engines incorporate a TVCS combustion system which improve air/fuel mixture, resulting in cleaner emissions.
- The generator and the engine are direct coupled to ensure a more reliable power supply with minimum power loss.
- Auto start module kit.
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||28|
|Operating Hours||8.5 Hours @ 3/4 Load|
|Sound Levels||68dBA @ 7m|
|Dimensions (mm)||1285x 607 x 696|
|Type||Vertical Water Cooled Diesel Engine|
|No of Cylinders||3|
|Bore & Stroke (mm)||67 x 68|
|Max Output||11.3kW @ 3000rpm|
|Rated Output||10.3kW @ 3000rpm|
|Max Output||8.8kVA (8.8kW)|