- The vertical diesel engines directly coupled to the generator ensures high output at minimal size and weight.
- The wave form deformation is kept to a minimum with the development of a skewed rotor, while damper windings protect the generator against short circuits.
- The larger capacity fuel tank enables longer periods of operation on a single tank of fuel.
- New access terminals are provided for easy wiring with the auto start / stop systems
- Oil, water and filters are located on one side for ease maintenance and a double air cleaner element adds extra piece of mind.
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||37|
|Operating Hours||11.5 @ full load|
|Sound Levels||75dBA @ 7m|
|Dimensions (mm)||995 x 593 x 860|
|Type||4-Cycle Water Cooled Diesel Engine|
|No of Cylinders||3|
|Bore & Stroke (mm)||67 x 68|
|Rated Output||10.3kW @ 3000rpm|
|Max Output||8.8kVA (8.8kW)|