- Powered by a Kubota D1703 29.6HP engine, renowned worldwide for their exceptional performance and reliability. An Auto idle system helps operators reduce operating costs, by idling down the revs of the machine when control levers are in neutral.
- Wide working range and powerful breakout force of 2785KG tackles even the toughest jobs.
- Convenient proportional auxiliary flow for optimising performance; can pre-set flows for individual attachments.
- Two Pattern Selection System provides the operator the versatility to be able to switch between ISO and SAE pattern. Great if you have more than one person operating the machine.
- 2-speed travel switch is mounted on the dozer lever for easy operation and control for travel speed changes.
- Third line hydraulic return allows oil to flow back to tank without running through the control valves when working with one way hydraulic attachments. This contributes to less oil contamination and greater oil flow efficiency.
- Two rear corner protectors ensure no damage to the engine bonnet or side covers when working in tight spaces.
- Side and rear opening covers provide clear access for daily check and service points. Grease ports for the swivel bearing, gear teeth and swing cylinder pin are all conveniently grouped at the front of the excavator.
- Protected cylinder hoses inside the arm and under the boom.
- Spacious operating area with suspension seat for greater operator comfort.
- Digital panel provides the operator all they need to know about their machine in one convenient location.
- User friendly operation along with ergonomically designed controls for exceptional operator comfort hour after hour.
|Type of ROPS||Canopy / Cab|
|Type of tracks||Steel / Rubber|
|Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm||29.6 (22.1) / 2250|
|Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm||28.3 (21.1) / 2250|
|Dimensions||Overall length (mm)||4760|
|Overall height (mm)||2440 / 2440 (canopy/cab)|
|Overall width (mm)||1550|
|Min. ground clearance (mm)||295|
|Hydraulic system||Pump capacity (I/min)||41.4 variable x 2 / 20.9 Gear x 1|
|Auxiliary hydraulic flow (I/min)||63|
|Max. breakout force (Bucket) kgf||2785|
|Max. breakout force (Arm) kgf||1629|
|Drive system||Travel speed (km/h)||3.1 / 4.8|
|Max. traction force (kgf)||2540|
|Tumbler distance (mm)||1560|
|Crawler length (mm)||2000|
|Shoe width (mm)||300|
|Ground contact pressure (kgf/cm2)||-|
|Canopy||0.33 / 0.32|
|Cab||0.33 / 0.33|
|Swing system||Unit swing speed (rpm)||9.4|
|Boom swing angle (left) (degree)||80|
|Boom swing angle (right) (degree)||50|
|Blade||Dimensions (width) (mm)||1550|
|Dimensions (height) (mm)||335|
|Max. lift above ground (mm)||370|
|Max. drop below ground (mm)||370|
|Hydraulic oil (reservoir / system) (l/min)||36 / 55|
|Fuel reservoir (l/min)||50|
|Operating weight (kgs)||3325 / 3420|
|Operator weight (canopy) (kgs)||3225 / 3320|