- Kubota’s own 4 cylinder, 6.1 litre engines deliver ample torque for powerful lugging and constant power for demanding PTO work.
- Kubota engine technology is designed to maximise performance and leave a light environmental footprint. Common rail injection and a torque boosting waste-gate work together with gas recirculation and particle filter for an optimised balance.
- The Kubota Intelli-Shift 24 speed transmission tackles any farming job with ease. It is at home in creep speed applications, fast transport and anywhere in between thanks to the clever coverage of gear and range ratios.
- Tractor operation is push-button-easy and can be automated to make life easy and boost productivity. Take control of engine revs, cruise speeds, gear changes and headland functions.
- The unique Kubota heavy-duty bevel-gear front axle design allows for high ground clearance, tight turning and driveline-assisted Bi-Speed turn – a Kubota exclusive that reduces the turning circle dramatically.
- Flexibility with wheel equipment is a strength of the MGX series. Kubota stocked standard wheels cater for a raft of applications and tailor-made solutions can easily be added. Ballasting options for increased traction and stability round off the professional choice.
- The Kubota Grand X cabin does justice to its name. Every inch is designed with operator comfort and ergonomics in mind. Nothing is out of place, every component is easy to identify and within reach. Invite a passenger into the cabin and share the experience.
- Visibility is paramount for a safe and efficient working environment. The Grand X cabin offers an unsurpassed field of view from every angle; and the roof panel allows improved sight of a raised front end loader.
- Linkage, hydraulics and PTO are designed for serious farming. With up to 5.2 tons of lift capacity, hydraulic valves with adjustable flow and a 2 speed PTO the MGX models are true all-rounders.
- The Kubota LA 2254 front end loaders are integrated into the MGX tractor design and convince with great visibility, quick cycle times, responsive controls, high capacities and extremely easy attaching. A perfect match to the capable MGX series.
M126GX Loader Specifications
|Type||Common Rail System, direct injection, liquid-cooled||Common Rail System, direct injection, liquid-cooled|
|No. of cylinders||4||4|
|Aspiration||Turbocharger with intercooler||Turbocharger with intercooler|
|SAE net power HP (kW)||125.0 (93.2)||135.0 (100.7)|
|PTO power HP (kW)||108.0 (80.6)||118.0 (88.0)|
|Total displacement (cc)||6124||6124|
|Bore x stroke (mm)||118 × 140||118 × 140|
|Rated speed (rpm)||2200||2200|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||190||190|
|Alternator / battery||115 Amp / 12 V 120Ah at 5 hours, 1090 CCA||115 Amp / 12 V 120Ah at 5 hours, 1090 CCA|
|Air cleaner||10" Dry, dual-element||10" Dry, dual-element|
|Muffler||Under-bonnet, corner-post exhaust pipe||Under-bonnet, corner-post exhaust pipe|
|Transmission||No. of speeds (option)||Intelli-Shift transmission 24F / 24R (32F / 32R w/creep)||Intelli-Shift transmission 24F / 24R (32F / 32R w/creep)|
|Main gear shift||8-speed powershift||8-speed powershift|
|Range gear shift||3-speed mechanical shift with clutch button||3-speed mechanical shift with clutch button|
|Shuttle shift||Microprocessor-controlled electro-hydraulic shuttle||Microprocessor-controlled electro-hydraulic shuttle|
|Creep speed (cassette type)||Optional (0.20 – 0.74 km/h)||Optional (0.20 – 0.74 km/h)|
|Max. traveling seed (on Std. tyres) (km/h)||39.4 @ maximum engine rpm||39.4 @ maximum engine rpm|
|Main clutch type / diameter (mm)||Multiple wet disc, electro-hydraulically operated / 133mm x 7 discs||Multiple wet disc, electro-hydraulically operated / 133mm x 7 discs|
|Brake type||Hydraulically operated wet disc brakes, with automatic front axle engagement (4WD)||Hydraulically operated wet disc brakes, with automatic front axle engagement (4WD)|
|Front wheel drive system||Bevel gear type, on-the-go electro-hydraulic engagement, w/ electro-hydraulic front differential lock||Bevel gear type, on-the-go electro-hydraulic engagement, w/ electro-hydraulic front differential lock|
|PTO||PTO type||Live-independent PTO, hydraulically operated wet clutch, w/ PTO brake||Live-independent PTO, hydraulically operated wet clutch, w/ PTO brake|
|PTO seed (interchangeable) (rpm)||540 / 1000||540 / 1000|
|Hydraulics||Pump output (hitch & remote) (/min.)||77.2||77.2|
|Pump output (power steering) (/min.)||54.8||54.8|
|3-point hitch (Category II)||Quick hitch lower link ends, telescopic stabilisers||Quick hitch lower link ends, telescopic stabilisers|
|3-point hitch control system||Electronic draft control, lower link sensing, right & left fender-mounted hitch switch standard||Electronic draft control, lower link sensing, right & left fender-mounted hitch switch standard|
|3-point hitch lift capacity at 610mm behind lift point (kg)||5200||5200|
|Remote valves with individual control valve||2 standard (3rd, 4th optional)||2 standard (3rd, 4th optional)|
|Steering||Hydrostatic power steering||Hydrostatic power steering|
|Cab||Operator area||ISO-mounted flat deck, hanging pedals, tilt & telescopic steering wheel||ISO-mounted flat deck, hanging pedals, tilt & telescopic steering wheel|
|Seat (air ride)||Swivel, reclining, full adjustment (height, weight, fore & aft.), arm rests, retractable seat belt||Swivel, reclining, full adjustment (height, weight, fore & aft.), arm rests, retractable seat belt|
|Lighting||2 headlights, 6 front working lights, 2 rear working lights, 2 tail lights, 4 safety flashers||2 headlights, 6 front working lights, 2 rear working lights, 2 tail lights, 4 safety flashers|
|Standard features||Heater/air conditioner, sun visor, front wiper/washer, rear washer/wiper, beverage holder, tinted glass, 2 external mirrors, 1 internal mirror, interior light, shuttle lever with tilt & telescopic steering, CD/radio (AM/FM), roof panel||Heater/air conditioner, sun visor, front wiper/washer, rear washer/wiper, beverage holder, tinted glass, 2 external mirrors, 1 internal mirror, interior light, shuttle lever with tilt & telescopic steering, CD/radio (AM/FM), roof panel|
|Dimensions & Weight||Wheelbase (mm)||2690||2690 (2680 - optional front suspension model only)|
|Overall width (minimum tread) (mm)||2130||2130|
|Overall length (mm)||4400||4400 (4390 - optional front suspension model only)|
|Overall height (mm)||2885||2885|
|Crop clearance (mm)||615||615|
|Front tread width (mm)||1640 / 1770||1640 / 1770|
|Rear tread width (mm)||1590 – 2090||1590 – 2090|
|Turning radius (w/o brake) (m)||4.1||4.1|
|Weight (w/ standard tyre) (kg)||4705||4705 (4905 - optional front suspension model only)|
|Standard front tyre||420/70R24||420/70R24|
|Standard rear tyre||520/70R38||520/70R38|
|Other optional equipment||lights (1 each on front combination light), additional rear work light (1 each on tail light), fuel tank guard kit, instructor seat||Front weights, rear, wheel weights, rear defogger, 3rd/4th remote valve w/ flow control, creep speed, additional front work
lights (1 each on front combination light), additional rear work light (1 each on tail light), fuel tank guard kit, instructor seat
|Matching Tractor||M126GX, M135GX & M135GXS|
|Lift-Cylinder Setting||Height | Power|
|Maximum lift height to pivot pin (mm)||4099 | 3764|
|Maximum lift height under level bucket (mm)||3862 | 3527|
|Clearance with bucket dumped (mm)||3290 | 2956|
|Reach at maximum lift height (45 deg.) (mm)||761 | 1157|
|Maximum dump angle (deg.)||50 | 60|
|Reach with bucket on ground (mm)||2334|
|Bucket roll-back angle (deg.)||40|
|Digging depth (mm)||131 | 133|
|Overall height in carrying position (mm)||1880|
|Lift capacity to maximum height at pivot pin (kg)||2137 | 2212|
|Lift capacity to maximum height (800mm forward) (kg)||1422 | 1577|
|Lift capacity to 1.5M height at pivot pin (kg)||2536 | 2803|
|Lift capacity to 1.5M height (800mm forward) (kg)||1967 | 2173|
|Breakout force at pivot pin (kg)||2927 | 3395|
|Breakout force (800mm forward) (kg)||2168 | 2514|
|Bucket rollback force at maximum height (kg)||1762 | 2045|
|Bucket rollback force at 1.5M lift height (kg)||2862|
|Bucket rollback force at ground level (kg)||2843|
|Raising time (sec.)||4.5|
|Lowering time (sec.)||3.9|
|Bucket dumping time (sec.)||2.4|
|Bucket rollback time (sec.)||3.0|