- Put the M96SHDM into gear and you’ll immediately feel the power of this 95 net horsepower engine. You’ll notice it in all applications, especially when pulling heavy loads.
- Featuring rear drop axle and same sized large diameter tyres, the front axle clearance is 775 mm, giving you ample clearance to help lessen potential crop damage.
- Mounted to the left of the steering column, the shuttle lever’s fingertip control makes it possible to shift smoothly from forward to reverse without using the clutch or stopping the tractor.
- Kubota’s multiple wet-disc main clutch operates smoothly and reliably, offering greater durability.
- The Category II 3-point hitch accepts a variety of rearmounted implements. The hitch’s telescopic stabilizers and lower link ends simplify hook-up and adjustments. The hitch has a capacity of 2100 kg. Optional dual assist cylinders raise the capacity to 3400 kg.
- The new instrument panel makes viewing the vital functions of the tractor clear and easy. The LCD readout displays travel speed, PTO revolutions and hour meter information digitally.
- The slant-nosed, full-open bonnet design makes maintenance easier.The one-piece bonnet’s dual-gas-shock assist makes it easy to lift.
|Type||Center direct injection (E-CDIS), liquid cooled 4 cylinder diesel|
|Rated speed (rpm)||2600|
|Engine net power HP (kW)||95 (70.9)|
|PTO power HP (kW)||84 (62.7)|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||175|
|Air cleaner||Dry, dual-element|
|Alternator Amp||45 Amp, 80 Amp: Opt.|
|Transmission||Number of F/R speeds||F24/R24 (with creep)|
|Main gear shift||8/Fully synchronized (with swing shift)|
|Hydraulic-shuttle||Steering column-mounted lever|
|Main clutch type||Hydraulic wet discs|
|Brake type||Hydraulic wet discs|
|Mechanical differential lock||Front & Rear|
|PTO||Type||Hydraulic independent PTO with PTO brake, wet discs|
|Speed||540 rpm (540/1000 rpm optional)|
|Hydraulics||Pump capacity (3-Point Hitch)||65|
|3-Point Hitch||Telescopic lower link ends, Telescopic stabilizer|
|3-Point Hitch category||II|
|3-Point Hitch control system||Position, draft (top link sensing) & mix control|
|Lift capacity at 24 in. behind lift point (kgf)||2100, 3400 w/dual assist cylinder (optional)|
|No. of standard remote valves||1 standard (2nd, 3rd & flow control valve optional)|
|Other features||4WD drive system||Bevel gear type|
|Steering||Hydrostatic power steering|
|Hood type||Single piece full open hood, twin gas shock assist|
|Deck type||ISO-mounted full flat deck with rubber mat|
|Pedal type||hanging pedal|
|Front Standard tyre size||9.5 R 48|
|Rear Standard tyre size||9.5 R 48|
|Front Optional tyre size||13.6 -38 / 13.6 - 38|
|Rear Optional tyre size||13.6 -38 / 13.6 - 38|
|Dimensions & Weight||Overall length (mm)||4275|
|Overall width (minimum tread) (mm)||2030|
|Front axle clearance (mm)||775|
|Minimum crop clearance (mm)||680*1)|
|Front tread width (mm)||1565 -1665 [ 1830 -1925 - 2025 with 80" tread spacer ]|
|Rear tread width (mm)||1545 -1645 [ 1865 -1960 - 2060 with 80" tread spacer ]|
|Turning radius (w/o brake) (m)||5.2*2)|
|Tractor weight (kg)||3620 [ 3700 with 80" tread spacer ]|