- Kubota’s ACTV and E-TVCS systems maintains low noise levels.
- Compact and light compared with air-cooled petrol and diesel engines.
- Efficient burning of fuel results in cleaner emissions and reduced fuel consumption.
- Low vibrations are achieved by counteracting poston forces by a balancer mechanism.
- 12 volt electric start ststem is fitted as standard to provide easy starting.
|Type||Air/Oil Cooled Vertical Diesel Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||1|
|Bore & Stroke||72mm x 68mm|
|Total Displacement (cc)||276|
|Combustion System||Three Vortex Combustion System|
|Max Output Net Intermittent kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||4.5/3600 (6.1/3600)|
|Maximum Output Continuous kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||4.2/3600 (5.6/3600)|
|Starting System||Electric Start (Manual back-up as option)|
|Dry weight (kg)||38|
|Shaft Options||Q Shaft: 1” Key Way Shaft|
|G Shaft: Tapered Generator Shaft|