- Limited slip differential for the ultimate 4 wheel drive experience.
- Load sensing transmission enables automatic shifting from highspeed/ low torque to low speed/ high torque as conditions vary.
- Powered by a Kubota 46HP, E-TVCS engine offering superior performance, low noise and excellent fuel efficiency.
- Standard auxiliary hydraulics offer added operator flexibility and convenience.Front and rear auxiliary hydraulics provide power for a variety of quick coupling attachments.
- Optional backhoe offers great versatility for a variety of jobs.
- Electric shuttle shift lever allows on the go directional change without clutching or braking.
- For greater stability and more comfort when operating on rough terrain, a unique centre type joint allows for 8° of frame oscillation and 40° of articulation.
- Luxury cab designed for greater visibility, with suspension seat and hanging type foot pedals
- Automatic park brake engages whenever the engine is turned off for added operator safety.
- Easy maintenance with wide opening panels and flip up engine covers for easy access.
- Safe start system ensures engine will not start until the electric shuttle shift is in neutral and parking brake is on. Also comes ROPS and FOPS certified for peace of mind when entering any job site.
|Engine||Make & Model||Kubota V2203-M-E3|
|Type||Liquid cooled, 4-Cylinder Diesel|
|Horsepower (SAE J1995 gross)||46.0 @ 2,600 rpm|
|Horsepower (SAE J1349 net)||43.8 @ 2,600 rpm|
|Lifting Specifications||Tipping Load Straight (SAE Rating) (w/ Bucket)||2,360 kg|
|Tipping Load Straight (SAE Rating) (w/ Pallet Forks)||1,756 kg|
|Tipping Load Full Turn (SAE Rating) (w/ Bucket)||2,000 kg|
|Tipping Load Full Turn (SAE Rating) (w/ Pallet Forks)||1,633 kg|
|Operating Load (w/ Bucket)||1,000 kg|
|Operating Load (w/ Pallet Forks)||739 kg|
|Counter Weight / Standard||750 kg|
|Operational Specifications||Standard Bucket Capacity||0.57 m2|
|Bucket Breakout Force||3,375 kg|
|Loader Raise Time||4.5 seconds|
|Loader Lower Time||3.6 seconds|
|Bucket Dump Time||1.6 seconds|
|Draw Bar Pull||2,700 kg|
|Loader Clearance Circle||3,960 mm|
|Operating Weight||4,075 kg|
|Standard Tyres||15.5/60-18 8-ply|
|Drive Train & Hydraulic Pump||Transmission||Load Sensing Transmission|
|Number of Speeds||1 Forward/ 1 Reverse|
|Travel Speed (Limiter OFF)||0 to 20 km / hr|
|Travel Speed (Limiter ON)||0 to 5 km / hr|
|Brakes (Servicing)||Enclosed, Self Adjusting Wet Disc|
|Brakes (Parking)||Spring Applied, Hydraulic Released Wet Disc|
|Pump Type and Output (LST)||67.2 l / min @ 40 Mpa (409 kgf / cm2)|
|Pump Type and Output (Main)||53.8 l / min @ 20.6 Mpa (210 kgf / cm2)|
|Pump Type and Output (Charge)||15.6 l / min @ 3.4 Mpa (34.7 kgf / cm2)|
|Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow||15.4 gpm front and rear|
|Fluid Refill||Fuel Tank||54 l|
|Hydraulic System||62 l|
|Hydraulic Reservoir||42 l|