- Powered by 16HP air led, single-cylinder petrol engine. Features an Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) system to eliminate cold starting issues and manual choke adjustments unlike competitor carburetted utility vehicles.
- Kubota’s Continuously Variable Transmission has exclusive inertial clutch which keeps the thick, double cogged-belts tight for minimal slippage, greater response and better durability. Inertial clutch provides dynamic braking to help maintain control during descents.
- Robust & reliable semi-independent rear suspension 4 wheel disc brakes.
- Ergonomic, well-placed controls ensure easy operation, with comfortable contoured bench seats. Low operator platform offers ample and obstacle free leg room, making it easy to step on and off.
- Compact frame makes transportation easy.
- Hauls up to 200kg of materials such as dirt, gravel, rocks and hay. Bed manually tilts up to make unloading cargo easy.
|Type||1 cylinder OHC, Air-cooled, EFI Gas|
|Number of cycles||4-Cycle|
|Displacement||24.6 cu. in. (404 cc)|
|Engine gross @ rpm||16 Hp (11.9 kw) @ 4800 rpm|
|Fuel System||Fuel type||Gasoline|
|Fluid Capacities||Fuel tank capacity||20 L|
|Cooling system capacity||1.2 L|
|Chassis, Axle and Brakes||Steering type||Rack & Pinion|
|Type of front suspension||Independent, Mac-Pherson strut|
|Type of rear suspension||Semi-independent, Multi-link|
|Differential lock - Rear axle||Standard|
|Final drive||Shaft Drive|
|Brake type||Dry Disk Brakes|
|Parking brake||Rear Wheel, Hand Brake|
|Drive Train/Transmission||Transmission type||Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with inertial clutch|
|Number of ranges||2 Range, Low / High / Reverse|
|Traveling Speeds (With standard tires)||Maximum traveling speed Forward||40 km/h|
|Maximum traveling speed Reverse||23 km/h|