- Compact construction close to the tractor for reduced power requirement.
- Large hopper of 1050 liters for reduced set-up times and increased performance.
- Easy access via wide loading steps.
- Robust cover to be opened completely for hopper filling by front loader, big bags or filling auger.
Central Metering Device
- The central metering device accurately metres any desired volume of seed from 2kg per hectare to 380kg per hectare.
- For the sowing of fine seeds, e.g. rape or grass, the metering device can be infinitely adjusted to fine seed/micro-metering by means of a spindle, without any need for tools.
- The metering system is mechanically driven via the spiked landwheel running in the tilled soil.
- The metering device is centrally positioned and easily accessible under the hopper.
- Apart from the well-known tramline control FGS and the Signus, the pneumatic seed drills can be equipped with the Tellus GO and the IsoMatch Tellus.
- IsoMatch Tellus – the next generation universal ISOBUS Terminal.
- Two ISOBUS interfaces in one terminal.
- Multifunctional ergonomic design.
- ISOBUS Shortcut Button (ICB).
- The IsoMatch Tellus is the first ISOBUS terminal in the world with the capability to operate two different (machine) screens through one terminal, without the need to constantly toggle between screens.
- Via the ISOBUS connection, IsoMatch Tellus automatically identifies the job control unit, which is located on the machine.
- The central, totally enclosed cell wheel of the metering device accurately measures the required volume of seed and discharges it into the venturi cone where it is mixed with the air stream and then conveyed through the diffuser tube and the seed delivery hoses to the coulters.
- The distribution head is mounted in a protected position inside the seed hopper.
- The new CX-II disc coulter from Kubota not only guarantees smoother running but also exact seed placement.
- The flatter cutting angle of only 5.4° of the steel disc requires less pulling power to reach a constant seeding depth of up to 6cm.
- Due to the combination of the steel disc with a diameter of 325 mm and the flexible plastic disc, there is no need for independent scrapers, saving the cost for expensive wearing parts. In addition the coulter is completely maintenance-free!
- Up to 35 kg coulter pressure can be achieved by a pre-loaded spring. Safe operation is ensured when working with high working speeds and high quantities of plant residues on the soil surface.
- An inter-row coulter spacing of 445 mm for maximum clearance and the following press wheel (standard equipment) ensure an optimum seed/soil contact in all conditions.
- The press wheels can be set in fixed or floating position in order to be able to adapt quickly to changing weather, soil or working conditions.