- For tractors up to 160hp.
- Heavy construction for a reliable utilization.
- Versatile rotor for perfect shredding in all conditions.
- Easy operations in the field by hydraulic offset (52cm movements).
- Minimal maintenance, reduction of maintenance costs.
- Precise assembly and accurate rotor balancing.
- Hammer blades as standard.
- Flail blades available through Spare Parts as an option.
- A strong tube 245x10mm is the basis of the rotor. Standard for universal and hammer blades.
- The wide diameter of the rotor (540mm) guarantees an excellent cut with low power requirement.
- The counterknife and the double skin are suggested for a finer shredding result of residues and a longer working life of the frame.
- Central gearbox up to 160hp with an integrated free wheel as standard. PTO tractor input can be 540 or 1000rpm.
- By inverting the belt pulleys the SE5000 always keeps the same rotor rpm.
- 5 Vbelts combined with an automatic belts tensioner ensure a smooth transmission, preventing slippage in tough working conditions.
- No maintenance required.
- Headstock designed and tested for heavy applications.
- Headstock with “family” look taken from the power harrow design.
- Sliding tube integrated in the headstock; all forces stress are concentrated on 3 points linkage.
- Always standard with hydraulic offset of 54cm.