- Heavy construction for a reliable utilization.
- Versatile rotor for perfect shredding in all conditions.
- Easy adjustment in the field.
- Minimal maintenance, reduction of maintenance costs.
- Precise assembly and accurate rotor balancing.
- Flail blade as standard.
- Hammer blade available as an option through Spare Parts.
- Semi automatic linkage (Cat III) allow fast coupling of SE8000 series.
- In addition the floating bracket on 3rd point permit an easy control of the working depth without stressing force on the headstock.
- Semi pivoting wheels (10/8.0 x 12.8 ply)as standard ensure good stability and a constant working depth of the SE8000 series during field operations.
- The Kubota SE8000 series is always equipped with a double lateral transmission.
- External and centralized greasing points of the rotor ensure a quicker maintenance.
- The same rotor can be equipped with either Y blades or hammer blades; in all configurations, special fan blades lift the material up for a better shredding effect.
- The big diameter (760mm) guarantees an excellent cut with low power requirement.