- Best in class Kubota 74.3HP engine, renowned worldwide for exceptional performance and reliability.
- The Common Rail System (CRS) electronically controls the timing and amount of fuel that is injected in stages, ensuring optimal combustion for greater gas efficiency, better fuel economy and less engine noise.
- Tier IV-certified, thanks to the emissions-reducing combination of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and the Diesel Particulate (DPF) Muffler.
- Kubota’s automatic regeneration system burns away the soot that accumulates in the DPF muffler to keep the muffler clean and working longer.
- Self-leveling function keeps the bucket or forks in a horizontal position without having to manually adjust the angle when lifting the arm.
- Wide working range and unique vertical lift design delivers exceptional long reach of 936mm. The tip of the arm is optimally shaped to provide an exceptionally high hinge pin height of 3258mm for easier dumping into trucks and other lifting tasks.
- Standard speed function to shift from 11.9 km/h to 18.9 km/h with a press of a button.
- Kubota Shockless Ride (KSR) helps minimise fatigue by smoothing out your ride when carrying heavy loads over rough terrain.
- Crack-resistant heavy-duty tyres feature durable tread pattern for superior grip and stability. The sidewalls are wider than the wheel to prevent stones and dirt from becoming wedged between them.
- Ground clearance of 207mm let’s you drive over troublesome obstacles with ease.
- The luxurious cab delivers all you need for a comfortable ride: wide cab entrance, ergonomically designed controls, 12V socket for charging mobile phones, cup holder and deluxe suspension seat.
- Pressurised cab keeps out debris with air conditioning for operator comfort in hot conditions. Standard on all enclosed cab models.
- Enhanced defrosting and demisting function prevents windows from fogging or freezing during winter months.
- Tilt up cab ensures easy access to hydraulic pumps, valves, lines and hydraulic tank for operator convenience.
- Slide and tilt radiator and oil cooler for easy cleaning and daily routine inspections.
- For daily inspection checks simply open the rear bonnet where components are centralised for operator convenience.
|Type of operating station||Closed CAB||Closed CAB|
|Emission certification||Tier 4||Tier 4|
|Gross HP (SAE J1995) HP (KW)/rpm||64.0 (47.7)/ 2700||74.3 (55.4)/ 2600|
|New HP (SAE J1349) HP (kW)/rpm||61.3 (45.7)/ 2700||71.6 (53.4)/ 2600|
|Bore Stoke mm||87 × 110||94 × 120|
|Loader Performance||Rated operating capacity - 50% tipping load kg||885||1220|
|Tipping load kg||1770||2440|
|Breakout force Bucket kgf||2195||2669|
|Breakout force Lift arm kgf||1750||2200|
|Lift arm path||Vertical||Vertical|
|Power Train||Standard tyre size||10-16.5-8PR||12-16.5-10PR|
|Chain size ASA#||80||100|
|Travel Speed Low km/h||11.1||11.9|
|Travel Speed High km/h||17.8||19|
|Traction force kgf||3329||3853|
|Ground clearance mm||193||207|
|Hydraulic System||Loader hydraulic flow L/min||68||79|
|Loader hydraulic pressure kgf/cm2||230||230|
|AUX. hydraulic flow Standard L/min||68||79|
|AUX. hydraulic flow High L/min||106||115|
|Service refill capacities||Hydraulic tank L||16||16|
|Fuel tank L||96||102|
|Operating weight (include operator weight 75kg) kg||kg||3200||3820|