- Best in class lifting capacity at 2662KG and a tipping load of 3900KG to perform the most challenging jobs.
- Standard with engine stall guard ensuring machine will not stall even in the toughest conditions.
- Wide working range and unique vertical lift design delivers exceptionally long reach of 1035mm.
- Self-leveling function keeps the bucket or forks in a horizontal position without having to manually adjust the angle while lifting the arm.
- Standard 2 speed function to shift from 8.0 km/h to 11.7 km/h with a press of a button.
- Pilot valve with shuttle piston ensures that consistent oil flow, improving stability when traveling straight.
- Ground clearance of 299mm let’s you drive over troublesome obstacles with ease.
- Traction force of 5524KG, the original Kubota lug design provides more grip and traction force than ever before.
- Excellent 360° visibility for added safety.
- The Luxurious cab delivers all you need for a comfortable ride: wide cab entrance, ergonomically designed controls and deluxe suspension seat.
- Hand and foot throttle allows you to match the engine speed to the task at hand.
- Easy to clean floor mat and built in drain hole for those hard to reach places.
- Pressurised cab keeps out debris with air conditioning for operator comfort in hot conditions. Standard on all enclosed cab models.
- Tilt up cab ensures easy access to hydraulic pumps, valves, lines and hydraulic tank for operator convenience.
- Slide and tilt radiator and oil cooler for easy cleaning and daily routine inspections.
- For daily inspection checks simply open the rear bonnet where components are centralised for operator convenience.
- Welded and integrated mainframe and undercarriage for maximum durability in the toughest conditions.
- Triple flange track roller design improves machine stability and minimises the risk of detracking.
- Kubota tracks prevent soil accumulation and increase tractor force during long hours of operation.
- Hi-flow hydraulics (127.7 l/min) to run high capacity hydraulic implements. Available in 1/2″ and 3/4 ” couplers.
- Electronic travel torque management system lets you work faster with more power. The ECU provides optimal torque by controlling the amount of oil from the HST pump based on the engine load.
Engine and DPF
- Powerful Kubota 92HP CRS (common rail system) diesel engine.
- CRS electronically controls the fuel injection timing and amount for high torque at a low RPM, improving work efficiency.
- DPF (diesel particulate filter) automatically burns the particulate matter built up in the filter.
- Automatic burning can be postponed when the excavator is operating in fire prone areas or hazardous environments.
|Type of operator station||Closed CAB|
|Gross HP HP (kW)/rpm||92.0 (68.6) / 2400|
|Bore Stroke (mm)||100 × 120|
|Loader Performance||Rated operating capacity-35% tipping load (kg)||1365|
|Rated operating capacity-50% tipping load (kg)||1950|
|Tipping load (kg)||3900|
|Breakout force (Bucket) (kg)||3611|
|Breakout force (Lift Arm) (kg)||3058|
|Lifting capacity (kg)||2662|
|Lift arm path||Vertical|
|Undercarriage||Track Width (Standard) (mm)||450|
|Track Width (Wide) (mm)||N/A|
|Ground pressure with standard track (psi)||4.2 / 4.3|
|Ground pressure with wide track (psi)||N/A|
|Track rollers (per side)||5|
|Track ground contact length (mm)||1667|
|Travel speed Low (km/h)||8|
|Travel speed High (km/h)||11.7|
|Traction force (kg)||5524|
|Min. ground clearance (mm)||299|
|Hydraulic System||Loader hydraulic pressure (kgf/cm2)||250|
|Loader hydraulic flow (/min.)||94.9|
|Aux. hydraulic flow (standard) (/min.)||N/A|
|Aux. hydraulic flow (high) (/min.)||127.7|
|Service Refill Capacities||Hydraulic system (L)||68|
|Hydraulic tank (L)||38.1|
|Fuel tank (L)||113|
|Operating weight (Include operator weight @ 75 kg) (kg)||5125|