- Krone rakes excel with their well shaped windrow formation. This ensures that the following harvesting equipment can increase forward speed and productivity as well as produce the perfect product for example well shaped round or square bales.
- The secret is behind Krone’s steep cam track angle. This allows the tine arms to pivot very quickly which results in the tines to lift up fast to form an even filled square windrow.
- The standard centre swath curtain can be used when forming the windrow.
- Customers tell us our rakes are the cleanest in the field. Our tines are pointing forwards which means when the tine loads up the distance to the ground decreases, to put all that valuable crop into the windrow rather than leaving it behind.
- Krone tines are strong using 3 coils and 10.5mm rods. 4 double tines per rotor are standard and the Swadro1000 offers 15 tine arms per rotor.
- Swadro1000 offers electric rotor height adjustment from the cabin. This unique feature allows the operator to adjust raking height of each rotor individually and very fine depending on crop and field conditions.
- The cam track inside of our rotor is dry and does not require any lubrication. We offer 3 years warranty for the cam track for absolute peace of mind and to be honest we never had a warranty claim yet.
- All tine arms run in large sealed bearings. This means there is no daily greasing of tine arm bushes. The only grease intervals are on the PTO shaft and for the rotor wheel axles, so simplicity increases your productivity so you can be raking in the field rather than greasing.
- If you have bent a tine arm or later on in the life of the rake replace a roller bearing of the cam follower, just simply remove the whole tine arm assembly by loosening a couple of bolts. Compare this to disassembling the whole rotor housing to get to these items. The Krone design gets you going much quicker.
- Knowing that rotary rakes do not require a lot of tractor PTO horsepower, the engineers have reduced the PTO speed requirement to 350rpm to 450rpm. This will save you fuel and reduces noise, as your tractor runs slower compared to 540PTO speed.
- Single rotor lift out is a standard feature for all Australian rakes. This allows you to lift either rotor when coming into headland etc.
- The Swadro1000 naturally has a low transport height. In case you need to get it even lower, just simply fold over the folding tine arms bu removing a pin.
- The Krone Jet Effect, means the rotor always lifts at the front first and sits down at the rear first when lowering the rotor, just like an airplane takes off and lands. This results in the tines not digging into the ground when lifting the rotors which reduces wear, strain on the drive train and crop contamination.
- Six wheels under each rotor and extra rear axle weights all come standard on these impressive rakes.
- Standard for the SwadroTC880Plus is a hydraulic cylinder to adjust the work and swath width from the cab. The high clearance frame and high rotor lift out allow the rakes to travel over massive windrows without disturbing them.
Swadro 1000 Specifications
|Work width||8.80 - 10.00 m|
|Work width control||Hydraulic|
|No. of tine arms||2 x 15|
|No. of double tines||120|
|No. of rotors||2|
|Rotor diameter||4.20 m|
|Rotor Height Control||Electric|
|Separate rotor liftout||Standard|
|Tyres on bogies||16/6.50 - 8|
|Tyres on running gear||15.0/55 - 17 10 PR|
|Power output||70 HP|
|Transport width||2.99 m|
|Storage length||7.00 m|
|Storage height||3.90 m|