- Perfectly tensioned chains make for a dependable crop feed to the rear and offer increased service life.
- With an unloading speed of 34 m/min the TX wagons take less then a minute to fully unload delivering true productivity.
- The bespoke single frame design with the sloping bed at the front reduces the machines dead weight whilst increasing its capacity.
- With a massive capacity of 56m³ the TX wagon will suit all your carting needs.
- Two chain-and-slat floors ensure material is unloaded smoothly and fast. The box section chain slats provide and excellent grip on the material and a positive feed.
- Extra strong low maintenance 1¼” chain runs in a plastic rail for extreme durability.
- Articulated drawbar makes for easier filling when following behind the forage harvester. As the wagon’s front end tilts towards the tractor, the filling angle increases for loss-free filling from rear to front.
- The 1½” thick drive chains drive the chain-and-slat floor unloading huge masses of material in a quick and efficient manner.
- Equipped with two discharge rollers with a 450mm diameters the teeth grip the crop for faster unloading.
- The rollers are driven by 1″ chains to deliver full power to the rollers along with spring-loaded chain tensioners for smooth and dependable operation.
- The main driveshaft has an integral overload clutch that protects the rotors and allows even faster unloading.
- The mobile ejector wall at the front inclines and pushes the material until it topples, supporting the chain-and-slat floor.
- Electronic weight system, great for if you want to know field capacities.
- Optional camera so you can see the filling of the wagon in the cab.
TX 460 / D Specifications
|TX 460 / 460 D|
|Volume DIN m³||46|
|Width (m)||2.9 - 2.960|
|Overall Height (m)||4|
|Discharge Rollers||0 , 2|
|Tyre Size||800 / 45 R26.5|