- New and improved 1-pump load sensing hydraulic system ensures the smoothest of operations regardless of the load.
- Powered by a 41.8HP Kubota engine renowned worldwide for outstanding reliability.
- Float position adjusts the dozer height to make a clean level when backfilling, simply travel backwards with the dozer in the float position.
- Two piece hose design for the dozer simplifies hose replacement and reduces down time.
- Single sided maintenance for operator convenience and easy access to daily maintenance components.
- Pre-cleaner system fitted to help protect the engine in extreme dusty Australian conditions.
- Two Pattern Selection System provides the operator the versatility to switch between ISO and SAE pattern. Great if you have more than one person operating the machine.
- Auto travel shift system automatically shifts from high to low range travel speeds giving operators smoother operation when dozing or turning.
- Auto idle system automatically reduces RPM’s when control levers are left stationary, reducing noise and operation costs due to less fuel consumption.
- Adjustable oil flow on AUX 1 and AUX2. Maximum oil flow settings of both circuits are conveniently adjustable from digital panel. Can program up to 5 pre-set rates for different attachments.
- Bucket breakout force of 3360KG, offering power and versatility for use in a variety of conditions.
- Deluxe interior features suspension seat and ergonomically designed controls provides superior comfort during those long hours in the cab.
- Wider entrance for easy entry and exit from the cab along with spacious operating area.
- New digital panel puts all your functions at your fingertips for operator convenience and records up to 90 days of operation history.
- ROPS and FOPS certified for ease of mind when entering any job site.
- Fuel overflow prevention system beeps in intervals to indicate when full, avoiding spillage.
- Travel breaks as standard for piece of mind during transportation or parking on hilly terrain.
|Type of ROPS/OPG (Top Guard Level I)||Canopy / Cab|
|Type of tracks||Rubber / Steel|
|Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm||41.8 (31.2) / 2200|
|Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm||40.2 (30.0) / 2200|
|Dimensions||Overall length (mm)||5330|
|Overall height (Canopy/Cab) (mm)||2550 / 2550|
|Overall width (mm)||1960|
|Min. ground clearance (mm)||310|
|Hydraulic system||Pump capacity (I/min)||118.8|
|Auxiliary hydraulic flow (AUX 1) (I/min)||37 / 70|
|Max. breakout force (Bucket) kgf||3360|
|Max. breakout force (Arm) kgf||2245|
|Drive system||Travel speed Rubber (Low/High) (km/h)||2.8 / 4.9|
|Travel speed Steel (Low/High) (km/h)||2.6 / 4.6|
|Max. traction force (Low Speed) (kgf)||5440|
|Tumbler distance (mm)||1990|
|Crawler length (mm)||2500|
|Shoe width Rubber/Steel (mm)||400|
|Ground contact pressure Rubber (Canopy/Cab) kPa||26.9 / 27.4|
|Ground contact pressure Steel (Canopy/Cab) kPa||27.4 / 27.9|
|Swing system||Unit swing speed (rpm)||9.3|
|Boom swing angle (left) (degree)||70|
|Boom swing angle (right) (degree)||55|
|Blade||Dimensions (width) (mm)||1960|
|Dimensions (height) (mm)||410|
|Max. lift above ground (mm)||440|
|Max. drop below ground (mm)||410|
|Hydraulic oil (reservoir / system) (L)||45 / 79|
|Fuel reservoir (L)||70|
|Operating weight (Including operator’s weight @ 75 kg)||Rubber (Canopy/Cab) (kgs)||4760 / 4850|
|Steel (Canopy/Cab) (kgs)||4845 / 4935|