- Angle the blade right or left to push soil to the side of the machine while moving forward.
- Angle the blade up to 25 degrees both left and right for optimal backfilling eliminating repetitive repositioning.
- Standard with bolt on cutting edge along with durable fixed hooks.
- Auto travel shift system automatically shifts from high to low range travel speeds giving operators smoother operation when dozing or turning.
- Two Pattern Selection System provides the operator the versatility to switch between ISO and SAE pattern. Great if you have more than one person operating the machine.
- Float position adjusts the dozer height to make a clean level when backfilling, simply travel backwards with the dozer in the float position.
- Deluxe interior features suspension seat and ergonomically designed controls provides superior comfort during those long hours in the cab.
- Wider entrance for easy entry and exit from the cab along with spacious operating area.
- New digital panel puts all functions at your fingertips for operator convenience and records up to 90 days of operation history.
- Two piece hose design for the dozer simplifies hose replacement and reduces downtime.
- Single sided maintenance for operator convenience and easy access to daily maintenance components.
- Front pin bushes maximise durability and longevity to cut downtime.
- Adjustable oil flow on AUX 1 and AUX2. Maximum oil flow settings of both circuits are conveniently adjustable from digital panel. Can program up to 5 pre-set rates for different attachments.
- All new and improved 3 pump load sensing hydraulic system ensures the smoothest operation regardless of the load. Also has best in class bucket breakout force of 4315KG.
- Proportional flow control of auxiliary circuit (AUX1 and AUX2) on the thumb, along with maximum oil flow settings easily adjusted from the digital panel.
- ROPS and FOPS certified for ease of mind when entering any job site.
- Auto idle system automatically reduces RPM’s when control levers are left stationary, reducing noise and increasing cost savings.
- Fuel overflow prevention system beeps in intervals to indicate when full, avoiding spillage.
- Pre-cleaner system fitted to protect the engine in extreme dusty Australian conditions.
|Type of ROPS / FOPS||Canopy / Cab|
|Type of tracks||Rubber / Steel|
|Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm||47.6 (35.5) / 2200|
|Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm||45.4 (33.8) / 2200|
|Dimensions||Overall length (mm)||5500|
|Overall height (Canopy/Cab) (mm)||2550|
|Overall width (mm)||1960|
|Min. ground clearance (mm)||310|
|Hydraulic system||Pump capacity (I/min)||56.1 variable x 2 / 37.0 Gear x 1|
|Auxiliary hydraulic flow (AUX 1) (I/min)||37 / 75|
|Max. breakout force (Bucket) kgf||4315|
|Max. breakout force (Arm) kgf||2770|
|Drive system||Travel speed Rubber (Low/High) (km/h)||2.8 / 4.9|
|Travel speed Steel (Low/High) (km/h)||2.6 / 4.6|
|Max. drawbar pull (Low Speed) (kgf)||6567|
|Tumbler distance (mm)||1990|
|Crawler length (mm)||2500|
|Shoe width Rubber/Steel (mm)||400|
|Ground contact pressure Rubber (Canopy/Cab) kPa||30.4 (0.310) / 30.9 (0.315)|
|Ground contact pressure Steel (Canopy/Cab) kPa||31.0 (0.316) / 31.5 (0.321)|
|Swing system||Unit swing speed (rpm)||9.3|
|Boom swing angle (left) (degree)||70|
|Boom swing angle (right) (degree)||55|
|Blade||Dimensions (width) (mm)||1960|
|Dimensions (height) (mm)||410|
|Max. lift above ground (mm)||440|
|Max. drop below ground (mm)||405|
|Hydraulic oil (reservoir / system) (L)||45 / 79|
|Fuel reservoir (L)||68|
|Operating weight (Including operator’s weight @ 75 kg)||Rubber (Canopy/Cab) (kgs)||5375 / 5465|
|Steel (Canopy/Cab) (kgs)||5475 / 5565|