- Kubota’s E-TVCS indirect injection system provides high power output and torque backup in a compact package.
- Half-float valve cover and coated pistons offer lower noise levels than conventional diesel engines and provide reduced transmitted vibrations from the valve area for better noise characteristics.
- Kubota’s original casting technology protects the engine against heat load of high power density, providing superior endurance and reliabilty.
- Renowned for its exceptional reliability and long service life.
- Super glow system for shortening pre-heat time and quicker engine start-up in cold weather.
|Type||Water Cooled Vertical Diesel Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Bore & Stroke||80.0mm x 92.4mm|
|Total Displacement (cc)||1857|
|Intake System||Naturally Aspirated|
|Max Output Net Intermittent kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||29.1/2800 (39.0/2800)|
|Maximum Output Continuous kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||25.4/2800 (34.0/2800)|
|Starting System||Electric Start|
|Options||Full Power Pack Options (KIKS|