- Equipped with Kubota’s E-TVCS technology, producing far less soot, HC and CO.
- Reduced noise levels with a reduction between 1-2 dBA, lower than conventional model in its class.
- Single sided access for ease of maintenance.
- Dual dynamic balancer reduced vibration levels even further.
- Global brand renowned for its high performing and reliable engines.
- Selectable oil filter position to match the operators needs.
|Type||Water Cooled Vertical Diesel Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Bore & Stroke||87.0mm x 92.4mm|
|Total Displacement (cc)||2434|
|Intake System||Naturally Aspirated|
|Max Output Net Intermittent kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||41.9/2700 (56.2/2700)|
|Maximum Output Continuous kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||36.4/2700 (48.8/2700)|
|Starting System||Electric Starting with Starter|
|Housing Options||SAE #4 - 7 1/2" Housing/Flywheel or Standard Kubota Flywheel /Housing|
|Options||Full Power Pack Options (KIKS)|