- World’s smallest, multi-cylinder, high-power density diesel engine.
- Kubota’s E-TVCS technology improves power output, fuel economy and engine start-up, while reducing emissions.
- Great reliability and long service life to meet a wide range of applications.
- Half-float valve cover and coated pistons reduce noise levels and reduce transmitted vibration from valve area for better noise characteristics.
- Super glow system for shortened pre-heat time and quicker engine starting in cold weather.
|Type||Water Cooled Vertical Diesel Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||2|
|Bore & Stroke||72mm x 73mm|
|Total Displacement (cc)||599|
|Combustion System||E-TVCS Indirect Injection|
|Intake System||Naturally Aspirated|
|Max Output Net Intermittent kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||11.6/3600 (15.5/3600)|
|Maximum Output Continuous kW/rpm;(hp/rpm)||10.1/3600 (13.5/3600)|
|Starting System||Electric Start|
|Options||Full Power Pack Options (KIKS)|