- Powered by a 29.1HP liquid cooled Kubota diesel engine, renowned for their durability, high performance, energy efficiency and reliability.
- Takes on heavy mowing jobs for extended periods with exceptional fuel efficiency, high torque, quiet operation and reduced emissions.
- Kubota’s original hydrostatic transmission offers faster, smoother response under all loading conditions. Except for an occasional fluid change, the hermetically sealed structure requires no maintenance and has no belts to change.
- Heavy-duty, 72″ Aerodynamic Cutting System pro deck is designed to maximize cutting performance with smoother airflow and more powerful rotation.
- 6″ deep, double V-belt deck features a unique baffling system that improves airflow to discharge grass clippings, and an anti-overflow system that reduces grass spillage for a well-manicured look.
- Flexible yet sturdy discharge cover helps prevent damage to shrubs and landscaping.
- Kubota hydraulic lift system allows you to easily elevate the mower deck and roll right over obstacles with a simple push of the pedal. A special one-touch lock allows you to keep the deck raised for transportation.
- Without drive belts and pulleys, the drive shaft smoothly transfers power from the engine to the deck. Shaft drive also requires less maintenance and provides greater dependability.
- Cushioned high back suspension seat with adjustable, padded armrests makes for a more comfortable ride. The adjustable seat also features an attached seatbelt for your protection.
- The large LCD screen shows all of the key indicators you need to maximize cutting performance and operability.
- Spacious operator platform built with uncluttered floor board for ample legroom.
- Seat panel lifts up for quick access to the HST.
- The maintenance hatch on the operator platform makes upper mower access a snap. All three hatches can be opened at the same time. A dual-element air cleaner is also included.
Kubota’s innovative two-pin, tilt-up, lift feature allows the front to be easily raised without having to remove the mid-mount mower.