- Powered by a rugged Kubota 18HP, 3-cylinder engine, renowned worldwide for their exceptional reliability and durability.
- Features 2 range hydrostatic transmission as standard. Equipped with twin operating pedals to offer exceptional handling with frequent changes of speed and direction.
- Hydraulic power steering offers effortless control, reducing operator fatigue.
- With an overall length similar to a standard garden tractor, the B26B is easy to drive and offers smooth operation even in the tightest spaces. Due to it’s compact size, the B26B is also incredibly gentle on turf.
- Rugged and sturdy 4-wheel drive (4WD) provides powerful traction for heavy duty front loader work and operating other implements.
- Choice of turf, bar or industrial tyres.
- A front 4-position valve lets you quickly and easily attach a front loader and other front-mounted implements. The valve is easy to access but won’t obstruct or impair the tractor’s clean and sleek look.
- The B Series all feature a sturdy, hydraulically controlled Category I 3-point hitch that allows you to attach a wide array of rear implements.
- Towing hitch as standard.
- The Rollover Protective Structure (ROPS) and the Falling Object Protective Structure (FOPS) come standard on the B26. Aside from protecting you from harm, the FOPS canopy also serves as a barrier between you and the elements.
- Halogen headlights provide clear and bright illumination when working and traveling at night.
- To give you the ability to take on bigger jobs, the lifting capacity of the B26’s Category I 3-point linkage is 760kg 600mm behind the lift points. This will allow you to attach a wider variety of implements and larger implements making you more productive.
- Operator comfort has been enhanced by a new, fully flat deck layout with the brake on the left side, providing more room for the feet.
- The seat slides forward and back, letting you find just the right position for maximum personal comfort.
- A new control panel design enhances operability by placing all vital indicators on a single, easy to read panel. The new panel features a tachometer on the left and an LCD display for fuel level and coolant temperature on the right. Warning indicators for battery, headlights, turn signal and low fuel are in the middle. With just a single glance, you get a complete picture of the tractor’s functions.
- Cruise control automatically maintains a constant speed, letting you take your foot off the forward pedal. It’s the easy way to mow large areas or travel long distances.
- Features large angled lever guides for hassle free shifting, fast control lever recognition and easy operation.
- All controls and indicators are neatly placed for quick, easy and user-friendly access.
- The reinforced integrated main frame of the B26 is performance matched to the loader and backhoe. This means that the structural integrity of the tractor is uncompromisingly sound and built to take on the stresses of repetitive loader and backhoe work.
- The rounded boom perfectly complements the tractor design and offers greater visibility.
- The front loader has an H-shaped stand, which makes it easy to attach and detach. The design also provides additional protection for hoses when the stand is folded.
- Option of standard or 4:1 bucket.
|EPA Rating||Interim Tier IV (s/n 52091 ~)|
|Number of cycles||4|
|Bore and stroke||78 mm x 78.4 mm|
|Cooling system||Liquid cooled w/pressurized radiator|
|Radiator fan||Radial air flow|
|Cold weather start aid||Glow plugs|
|Exhaust/muffler||Enclosed with spark arrestor|
|Throttle location (s)||Hand control, right side-mounted for loader and or backhoe operation|
|Horsepower||Engine gross @ rpm||26.0 HP (19.4 kW) @ 2800 RPM|
|Engine net @ rpm||23.3 HP (17.4 kW) @ 2800 RPM|
|PTO @ rpm||19.5 HP (14.5 kW) @ 2800 RPM|
|Cooling System||Type||Liquid cooled w/pressurized radiator|
|Air flow type||Radial air flow|
|Fuel System||Fuel filter||Replaceable cartridge|
|Fluid Capacities||Fuel tank capacity||31 L|
|Cooling system capacity||4.5 L|
|Engine lubricant oil capacity||3.0 L|
|Transmission oil capacity||26 L|
|Front axle housing||4.7 L|
|Chassis, Axle and Brakes||Steering type||Hydrostatic power steering|
|Front axle type||Bevel gear type, 4WD|
|Differential lock - Rear axle||Standard|
|Final drive||Spur gear|
|Brake type||Wet disc|
|Parking brake||Parking brake on master brake pedal|
|Drive Train/Transmission||Transmission type||Hydrostatic|
|Number of ranges||3|