W-Pattern EasyFlow Pick Up
- Camless pickup allows cleaner gathering, higher productivity, quieter running, and less maintenance.
- Heavy duty gears and drive chains offer a reliable overload protection giving piece of mind during those sudden impacts.
- Massive crop flow augers help shift crop from the sides into the bale chamber for uniform bale formation.
- The crop rollers helps eliminate the risk of pushing up crop in uneven windrows.
- Tool free adjustable gauge wheels allow you to adjust the height to suit current conditions for a superior ride.
- Tines on the Easyflow rotor are arranged in a wavy w-pattern at a spacing of 55mm designed for a costant flow of crop.
- Feed rotor maintains a constant flow of material for the perfect bale.
- Two rows of welded tines arranged in a helical pattern ensures an even crop flow into the baler.
- Reverser rotates the feed rotor and the pickup for simple and easy unblocking.
- With a large rotor diameter of 530mm the feed rotor provides a dual purpose of carting the material while also pre-compressing.
X-Cut feed rotors
- Standard with 17 knives, narrowly spaced at 64mm, provide easy bale break up and spreading.
- 3 rows of welded tines in a V formation help provide a continuous cut and help spread the material uniformly across the chamber.
- 530mm rotors are driven by massive spur gears to handle the highest of loads for reliable performance.
- Floor lowers to allow for rotor blockage to be cleared thoroughly.
- All knives are individually protected by a spring mechanism that breaks back when hitting a foreign object, once the object is passed they return to cutting position automatically.
- Knife removal is quick and simple with no tools required, just simply remove the knife from the chamber.
- Knives cut the crop across the entire length of the cutting edge, their wavy edge increases longevity and produces cleaner cuts.
- Select specific sets of knifes for various cutting lengths without having to remove individual knives for operator convenience.
- Available in 0,8,9,17 knife cut settings.
- Metal slats and endless rubber belts form the ideal combination to make highest density bales no matter the crop or conditions.
- NovoGrip belts come with a 30,000 bale/ 3 year warranty.
- The slats mesh around the crop without any slippage to the bale or drive of the belts, providing a positive feed at all times be it wet silage or dry hay/straw.
- All NovoGrip belts are tested under extreme resistance with belts only operating under 10% of their resistance tear load.
- Two belt and slat elevators, that wrap the entire bale from the core, provide excellent bale feed and density.
- With a 3 stage mechanical soft core adjustment standard, you can now determine how dense you want your bale core. This allows you to make the core super tight.
- Capable of producing bales from 0.9-1.5m on the V150 (XC) and 0.9-1.8m on the V180 (XC).
- Equipped with 1¼” strong drive chains that can withstand the highest of loads and features spring loaded chain tensioners to reduce maintenance and enhance service life.
- Automatic chain lubrication system minimises maintenance costs and increases effectiveness.
- The electric pump supplies oil to the chain drives. With grease points located in protected areas lubrication is more effective and longer lasting.
- Daily servicing is made easy with consolidated lubrication banks on the baler.
- With a storage capacity of 3 net rolls you can carry enough to go all day long.
- Equipped with an electric net feed system the net is triggered by an electric motor which actuates a serrated guide plate to feed the net into the bale chamber, the net is always held outside of the chamber when baling.
- The adjustable net break allows for the tightest of wraps and well shaped bales.
- Optional tandem axle for the smoothest of rides in the roughest of terrain and wettest of paddocks.
- As of 2016 Krone will now have the option of equipping all Comprima balers new and old with film wrap. This enables film to be placed onto the circumference of the bale instead of net when baling silage only.
- Baler automation stops the tractor and opens and closes the tailgate. Available on selected tractors with TIM systems only.
- With hydraulic knife selection select the full or half number of knives from the tractor and chop the crop to the length required.
|Comprima V150 (XC)||Comprima V180 (XC)|
|Bale diameter x width||0,900-1,500 x 1,200 mm||0,900-1,800 x 1,200 mm|
|Length||4,995 mm||5,295 mm|
|Width||2,610 mm||2,610 mm|
|Height||2,990 mm||3,150 mm|
|Cam Trackless Pick-up working width||2,150 mm||2,150 mm|
|Rows of tines||5||5|
|Rotor cutter 17 knives (XC Only)||Standard (XC Machines)||Standard (XC Machines)|
|Tyre size||500/50-17 10 PR||500/50-17 10 PR|
|Power requirement||90-100 HP||100-110 HP|