- RotaFlow spreading system
- Easy setting and adjustment
RotaFlow Spreading System
- No impact, no fragmentation, no dust: Central release point, smooth acceleration and centrifugal force accelerates fertiliser up to disc speed before it reaches the vane.
- Accurate spreading pattern: A double overlap spreading pattern gives unrivalled accuracy. The 8 vanes per discs are ensuring a continuous flow of fertiliser to the field. This is important for high capacity spreading and forward speed.
- Minimal wind influence, maximum tolerance: Flat discs and a horizontal flow of fertiliser give a symmetrical spreading pattern.
- Consistent spreading pattern: Eight vanes per disc, eight sectors per revolution give an equal distribution. Double overlap spreading pattern.
- Guaranteed accuracy on slopes: The fertiliser always contacts the vanes at the same point, also on slopes and travels the complete length of the vane.
Easy Setting and Adjustment
- The DSC is controlled hydraulically.
- The working width is determined by the vane length. The 4 vanes can be detached easily, also for static calibration test.
- Application rate adjustment from the calibration position is easily accessible.
- The key to accurate spreading is matching fertiliser quality and litre weight with the spreading charts as close as possible. The CentreFlow 6 step checklist helps you to ensure consistent accuracy in all field conditions:
1. Select fertiliser type
2. Determine granule size and distribution
3. Determine litre weight
4. Select spreading table
5. Select field settings
6. Adjust EasySet system
|Hopper capacity (kg)||700||900||1400|
|Filling height (cm)||96||108||128|
|Filling width (cm)||148||148||170|
|Empty weight (kg)||250||270||290|
|Spread width (m)|
*Depending on fertiliser type
|9-18 (20/21)*||9-18 (20/21)*||9-18 (20/21)*|