- RotaFlow spreading system
- FlowPilot for quick and easy adjustment
- Easy border spreading systems available
- Standard and optional equipment available to fulfil your requirements
- Comfort Control II to operate the spreader from the closed tractor cab (DSX1875C)
RotaFlow Spreading System
- No impact, no fragmentation, no dust: Central release point, smooth acceleration and centrifugal force accelerates fertiliser up to disc speed before it reaches the vane.
- Accurate spreading pattern: A double overlap spreading pattern gives unrivalled accuracy. The 8 vanes per discs are ensuring a continuous flow of fertiliser to the field. This is important for high capacity spreading and forward speed.
- Minimal wind influence, maximum tolerance: Flat discs and a horizontal flow of fertiliser give a symmetrical spreading pattern.
- Consistent spreading pattern: Eight vanes per disc, eight sectors per revolution give an equal distribution. Double overlap spreading pattern.
- Guaranteed accuracy on slopes: The fertiliser always contacts the vanes at the same point, also on slopes and travels the complete length of the vane.
FlowPilot: Easy Setting and Adjustment
- The compact FlowPilot ‘dashboard’ gives you considerably simplified accurate setting and adjustment of application rates. Two hydraulically operated metering plates, each with three discharge openings ensure an equal fertiliser flow from the hopper to the spreading discs.
- The development department of Kubotas spreader R&D team has its own spreader competence centre in order to allow continuous testing throughout the year. All test are carried out according to the strictest international standards and quality requirement.
- The key to accurate spreading is matching fertiliser quality and litre weight with the spreading charts as close as possible. The RotaFlow 6 step checklist helps you to ensure consistent accuracy in all field conditions:
1. Select fertiliser type
2. Determine granule size and distribution
3. Determine litre weight
4. Select spreading table
5. Select field settings
6. Adjust FlowPilot system
- Kubota offers the TrimFlow system for border spreading. The TrimFlow can be accurately set for all types of fertiliser and for all working widths. Operation is easy, no need to leave the tractor seat.
- With one-side boundary spreading the tractor is driven approximately 2 metres from the field border.
- The Border Spreading Indicator (BSI), indicates which border spreading device is active.
Standard and Optional Equipment
- Central Hydraulic Drive as option available for the DSX.
- Easy to assemble aluminium hopper extensions are available to increase hopper capacity.
- An easy to fold in and out hopper cover is as option available. Simple to fit!
- Left/right shut off valve for spreading at half working widths.
- To ensure a consistent flow when spreading low quantities, the RotaFlow system is equipped with a fine application kit. Ideal for spreading low quantities, seeds and slug pellets.
- Delta shaped heavy duty grids are standard equipment of the DSX/DSX-W spreader.
- Centre gear box with 2 input shafts for high and low disc speed settings is standard equipment of the DSX spreader.
- Hopper emptying kit is standard to easily get the last of the fertiliser out of your hopper.
- Easy calibration is done with the optional calibration container.
- Long life time LED lighting set are standard for the DSX.
- The mud guards protect the spreading disc against mud, water etc.
Comfort Control II - DSX1875C Only
- With Comfort Control II, you can operate the spreader from the closed tractor cab! (DSX 1875C)
- The operating panel provides all the functions to start and stop the spreader, to set the right application rate and to increase and decrease the application rate on the move. The latest settings are retained in the memory function.
- Both discs can be shut off independently to spread half working width.
- Specially sealed actuators are used to cope with corrosive conditions.
|Hopper capacity (L)||1875||2550||3225||3900|
|Filling height (cm)||120||139||158||177|
|Filling width (cm)||284||284||284||284|
|Empty weight (kg)||530||565||595||625|
|Spread width (m)|
*Depending on fertiliser type
|12-45 (54)*||12-45 (54)*||12 - 45 (54)*||12 - 45 (54)*|