- Compact design thanks to direct coupling of the engine crankshaft with the cooling fan.
- Quieter operation with built-in muffler, longer air-cleaner hose and improved inlet vent design.
- Large capacity fuel tank (28L) enables longer continuous operation on a single tank.
- Single sided access for quick inspection and easy maintenance. One-point lifting eye makes transportation easy. Forklift pockets are provided in base of generator.
- Safety is paramount with double circuit protectors, protective cover and automatic shutdown system.
- Powered by Kubota’s Z482 fuel efficient, water cooled diesel engines.
- Kubota diesel engines incorporate a TVCS combustion system which improve air/fuel mixture, resulting in cleaner emissions.
- The generator and the engine are direct coupled to ensure a more reliable power supply with minimum power loss.
- Auto start module kit.
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||28|
|Operating Hours||12.0 @3/4 load|
|Sound Levels||66.5dBA @ 7m|
|Dimensions (mm)||1070 x 607 x 696|
|Type||Vertical Water Cooled Diesel Engine|
|No of Cylinders||2|
|Bore & Stroke (mm)||67 x 68|
|Max Output||7.5kW @ 3000rpm|
|Rated Output||6.8kW @ 3000rpm|
|Alternator||Type||Rotating Field single phase|
|Max Output||6.0kVA (6.0kW)|