- The vertical diesel engines directly coupled to the generator ensures high output at minimal size and weight.
- The wave form deformation is kept to a minimum with the development of a skewed rotor, while damper windings protect the generator against short circuits.
- The larger capacity fuel tank enables longer periods of operation on a single tank of fuel.
- A single point lifting eyelet and fork lift openings make for easy transportation.
- New access terminals are provided for easy wiring with auto start / stop systems.
- Oil, water and filters are located on one side for ease of maintenance.
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||79|
|Operating Hours||17 @ Full Load|
|Sound Levels||76.5dBA @ 7m|
|Dimensions (mm)||1215 x 611 x 922|
|Type||4-Cycle Water Cooled Diesel Engine|
|No of Cylinders||3|
|Bore & Stroke (mm)||76 x 73.6|
|Rated Max Output||15.6kW @ 3000rpm|
|Max Output||13.2kVA (13.2kW)|