- Rows are mounted on moveable brackets fixed to a 180x180mm square tube main frame. The machine can be switched from three meters transport-position to 4.5m working- position with the push of one button.
- Strong stability and clear design due to the headstock made of round tubing.
- With the fertilizer hopper directly on top of the headstock, the centre of gravity has been put to the front reducing lifting requirements.
- New vacuum air system for improved airflow increasing the seed spacing accuracy.
- Seeding heart located above the double disc system for excellent depth control.
- Individual row weight of 129 kg. The downward weight on the unit can be increased by 100 kg.
- Loading of the V-press wheels can be adjusted in 3 steps from 0 to 45 kg by additional angle adjustment.
Fertiliser hopper and distribution system
- Fertilizer hopper with 1000l capacity.
- Air supported transport of fertilizer for all rows.
- Flap underneath metering unit for calibration.
- Normal seeding fertilizer coulters or double disc coulter.
- 180x180mm tube for frame.
- 45cm – 80cm row distance Adjustable in 5cm steps.
- All fertilizer coulters are behind the land wheels.
- Full ISOBUS compatible.
- Hydraulic valves for track marker arms and telescopic functions are steered by ISOBUS terminal.
- All machines with e-drive II.