- Small, light machine.
- Easy to operate.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Universal blades as standard.
- Blades for stony condition on request.
- Cup blades (available through Spare Parts).
- Dynamically balanced rotor.
- Free floating cutting tools (flail concept).
- 40 mm bearing hub.
- Spherical sealed ball bearings.
- 101.6 x 8 mm rotor tube.
- Rotor speed 1993 rpm.
- The SE1000 series is equipped as standard with a rear roller which allows the reliable control of the working depth. Alternatively a pair of skids can be supplied on demand.