- Powerful and well balanced, designed to dig faster and harder in the most congested conditions.
- Powerful bucket breakout force of 1550KG, provides the power to get the job done.
- Powered by a 17HP Kubota engine, renowned worldwide for their outstanding reliability and maximum digging performance.
- Interactive digital panel puts all functions at your fingertips for operator convenience.
- Ergonomically designed controls and full suspension seat help reduce operator fatigue during those long hours.
- Double flanged track rollers improve stability and travel performance for operator comfort. A 2-speed travel switch located on the dozer lever for operator convenience and comfort while provides enhanced control.
- Integrated travel motor hoses within the track frame to reduce downtime and increases durability.
- Consolidated components to one side make for easy maintenance and access to engine components and for daily servicing checks.
- ROPS and FOPS certified for ease of mind when entering any job site.
- Bushings placed on pivot points on the swing bracket for increased durability and product life.
- Topside positioned boom cylinder for increased reliability and to prevent cylinder damage.
- Two Pattern Selection System provides the operator the versatility to be able to switch between ISO and SAE Pattern. Great if you have more than one person operating the machine.
- Tracks can be expanded up to 1,240mm to offer stability or retracted to 990mm to fit through narrow pathways, for greater flexibility and function when tackling any job.
- Smooth operation across a wide range of jobs thanks to the advanced variable displacement pumps and hydraulic matching system. Increased hydraulic pump capacity over the previous model boosts versatility to tackle a wide variety of jobs.
|Type of ROPS / FOPS||Canopy|
|Type of tracks||Rubber|
|Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm||17.0 (12.7) / 2300|
|Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm||15.2 (11.3) / 2300|
|Dimensions||Overall length (mm)||3545|
|Overall height (mm)||2340|
|Overall width (mm)||990 / 1240|
|Min. ground clearance (mm)||150|
|Hydraulic system||Pump capacity (I/min)||17.3 x 2 / 10.4 x 1|
|Auxiliary hydraulic flow (I/min)||27.7|
|Max. breakout force (Bucket) kgf||1550|
|Max. breakout force (Arm) kgf||870|
|Drive system||Travel speed (low/high) (km/h)||2.1 / 4.1|
|Max. drawbar pull (kgf)||2207|
|Tumbler distance (mm)||1230|
|Crawler length (mm)||1585|
|Shoe width (mm)||230|
|Ground contact pressure (kgf/cm2)||0.27|
|Swing system||Unit swing speed (rpm)||9.1|
|Boom swing angle (left) (degree)||65|
|Boom swing angle (right) (degree)||58|
|Blade||Dimensions (width) (mm)||1240 / 990|
|Dimensions (height) (mm)||260|
|Max. lift above ground (mm)||280|
|Max. drop below ground (mm)||190|
|Hydraulic oil (reservoir / system) (l/min)||13 / 23|
|Fuel reservoir (l/min)||19|
|Operating weight (Including operator’s weight 80 kg.) (kgs)||1730|