- Powered by a Kubota 20.9HP engine, for powerful performance and agility to get in and out of the tightest spaces with ease.
- Zero tail swing keeps the tail of the excavator within the tracks so you can turn 360 degree without having to worry what’s next to or behind you.
- Powerful bucket breakout force of 2320KG, for maximum power to get through the toughest jobs.
- Two Pattern Selection System provides the operator the versatility to be able to switch between ISO and SAE Pattern. Great if you have more than one person operating the machine.
- 2-speed travel switch is located on the dozer lever for operator convenience and comfort while providing enhanced control.
- Designed to accommodate a variety of attachments, the auxiliary hydraulic system includes bi-directional hydraulic controls and control valve for operator convenience.
- Wide opening rear covers provide fast and easy access to all critical engine components and daily checks.
- Pin bushings are on all pivot points along the swing bracket, boom, arm, and bucket, reducing wear and increasing service life.
- Protected cylinder hoses inside the arm and under the boom.
- Permanently lubricated upper track rollers prevent the tracks from hitting the frame while the machine is moving, reducing noise and wear.
- ROPS and FOPS certified for ease of mind when entering any job site.
- Greater leg room reducing fatigue during those long hours.
- Ergonomically designed controls and a deluxe suspension seat add comfort while reducing fatigue and increasing productivity.
- User friendly digital display with all your important controls and settings at your fingertips.
|Type of ROPS / FOPS||Canopy|
|Type of tracks||Rubber|
|Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm||20.9 (15.6) / 2400|
|Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm||19.8 (14.8) / 2400|
|Dimensions||Overall length (mm)||4150|
|Overall height (mm)||2420|
|Overall width (mm)||1500|
|Min. ground clearance (mm)||285|
|Hydraulic system||Pump capacity (I/min)||28.8 Piston x 2 / 19.2 Gear x 1|
|Auxiliary hydraulic flow (I/min)||48|
|Max. breakout force (Bucket) kgf||2320|
|Max. breakout force (Arm) kgf||1245|
|Drive system||Travel speed (km/h)||2.5 / 4.5|
|Max. drawbar pull (kgf)||3060|
|Tumbler distance (mm)||1560|
|Crawler length (mm)||2000|
|Shoe width (mm)||300|
|Ground contact pressure (kgf/cm2)||0.23|
|Swing system||Unit swing speed (rpm)||9.8|
|Boom swing angle (left) (degree)||75|
|Boom swing angle (right) (degree)||55|
|Blade||Dimensions (width) (mm)||1500|
|Dimensions (height) (mm)||300|
|Max. lift above ground (mm)||360|
|Max. drop below ground (mm)||320|
|Hydraulic oil (reservoir / system) (l/min)||22 / 37|
|Fuel reservoir (l/min)||28|
|Operating weight (Including operator’s weight 80 kg.) (kgs)||2550|