- Auto idle system automatically reduces RPM’s when control levers are left stationary, reducing noise and operation costs with less fuel consumption.
- Auto travel shift system automatically shifts from high to low range travel speeds for a smoother operation when dozing or turning.
- Float position adjusts the dozer height to make a clean level when backfilling, simply travel backwards with the dozer in the float position.
- Two piece hose design for the dozer simplifies hose replacement and reduces downtime. Also front pin bushes maximise durability and longevity.
- Single sided maintenance for operator convenience and easy access to daily maintenance components.
- Proportional flow control of AUX1 and maximum oil flow settings. Store up to 5 different oil flow rates for specific attachments. With an oil flow of 60L, operate a larger variety of attachments than ever before.
- Two Pattern Selection System provides the operator with the versatility to switch between ISO and SAE pattern. Great if you have more than one person operating the machine.
- Third line hydraulic return allows oil to flow back to tank without running through the control valves when working with one way hydraulic attachments. For less oil contamination, reduced back pressure and greater oil flow efficiency.
- Diverter valve allows auxiliary oil to be diverted to the operation of auxiliary attachments without removal of the thumb attachment pipeline, increasing efficiency on the go.
- Bucket breakout force of 2810KG tackles the most demanding jobs in a variety of conditions.
- Deluxe interior features suspension seat and ergonomically designed controls provides superior comfort during those long hours in the cab.
- Wider entrance for easy entry and exit from the cab along with greater operating area. Also ROPS and FOPS certified for ease of mind when entering any job site.
- New digital panel puts all your functions at your fingertips for operator convenience and records up to 90 days of operation history.
|Type of ROPS/OPG (Top Guard Level I)||Canopy / Cab|
|Type of tracks||Rubber / Steel|
|Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm||24.8 (18.5) / 2200|
|Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm||23.9 (17.8) / 2200|
|Dimensions||Overall length (mm)||4750|
|Overall height (Canopy/Cab) (mm)||2480 / 2470|
|Overall width (mm)||1700|
|Min. ground clearance (mm)||290|
|Hydraulic system||Pump capacity (I/min)||39.6 x 2 / 20.9 x 1|
|Auxiliary hydraulic flow (AUX 1) (I/min)||60|
|Max. breakout force (Bucket) kgf||2810|
|Max. breakout force (Arm) kgf||1920|
|Drive system||Travel speed (Low/High) (km/h)||3.0 / 4.6|
|Max. traction force (Low Speed) (kgf)||2760|
|Tumbler distance (mm)||1670|
|Crawler length (mm)||2090|
|Shoe width (mm)||295|
|Ground contact pressure Rubber (Canopy/Cab) kPa (kgf/cm2)||34 (0.34) / 35 (0.36)|
|Ground contact pressure Steel (Canopy/Cab) kPa (kgf/cm2)||34 (0.34) / 35 (0.36)|
|Swing system||Unit swing speed (rpm)||8.5|
|Boom swing angle (left) (degree)||70|
|Boom swing angle (right) (degree)||48|
|Blade||Dimensions (width) (mm)||1700|
|Dimensions (height) (mm)||340|
|Max. lift above ground (mm)||370|
|Max. drop below ground (mm)||370|
|Hydraulic oil (reservoir / system) (L)||36 / 61|
|Fuel reservoir (L)||45|
|Operating weight (Including operator’s weight @ 75 kg)||Rubber (Canopy/Cab) (kgs)||3690 / 3830|
|Steel (Canopy/Cab) (kgs)||3780 / 3920|