- Kubota’s E-TVCS technology creates optimum air/fuel mixture, significantly improving engine performance.
- Noise levels during load and no-load operations are minimal thanks to Kubota’s E-TVCS technology, standard built-in steel strut offset piston and increased rigidity of the crank and gear cases, reducing vibration.
- Large capacity, high-speed flyweight governor ensures stable operation at a low revolution speed and high torque rise.
- Renowned for its exceptional reliability and long service life.
- Crankshaft possesses enough diameter, strength and main bearing area to meet various applications and to handle heavy loads.
- Super glow system for shortening pre-heat time and quicker engine start-up in cold weather.
|Type||Water Cooled Vertical Diesel Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Bore & Stroke||78.0mm x 78.4mm|
|Total Displacement (cc)||1498|
|Intake System||Naturally Aspirated|
|Max Output Net Intermittent kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||25.0/3000 (33.5/3000)|
|Maximum Output Continuous kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||21.7/3000 (29.1/3000)|
|Continuous Output Generator Spec kW/rpm(hp/rpm)||11.1/1500 (14.9/1500)|
|Starting System||Electric Start|
|Housing Options||SAE #5 61/2" Housing/Flywheel or Std Kubota Flywheel /Back Plate Only|
|Options||Full Power Pack Options (KIKS)|