- Kubota’s unique E-TVCS improves power output, fuel economy and engine start-ups, while reducing emissions.
- Higher torque, cleaner exhaust and quieter operation.
- Renowned for its exceptional reliability and long service life.
- Single sided access for quick inspection and easy maintenance.
- Higher output starter and turbo direction.
|Type||Water Cooled Vertical Diesel Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Bore & Stroke||98.0mm x 110mm|
|Total Displacement (cc)||3318|
|Intake System||Naturally Aspirated|
|Max Output Net Intermittent kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||50.7/2600 (68.0/2600)|
|Maximum Output Continuous kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||44.1/2600 (59.1/2600)|
|Continuous Output Generator Spec kW/rpm(hp/rpm)||26.3/1500 (35.3/1500)|
|Starting System||Electric Start|
|Housing Options||SAE #4 - 10" Housing/Flywheel or SAE #3 - 11" Short Housing/Flywheel|
|Options||Full Power Pack Options (KIKS)|