- Kubota’s E-CDIS technology provides higher output power and torque rise, while offering exceptional fuel efficiency.
- 14% greater in displacement and 10% greater in output and torque rise than V3300.
- Quieter operation and cleaner exhaust for reduced emissions.
- Renowned for its exceptional reliability and long service life.
- Single sided access for quick inspection and easy maintenance.
- Higher output starter and turbo direction.
- Fan positions available in two heights to adapt to various equipment configurations to suit customer specifications.
|Type||Water Cooled Vertical Diesel Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||4|
|Bore & Stroke||100.0mm x 120.0mm|
|Total Displacement (cc)||3769|
|Intake System||Naturally Aspirated|
|Max Output Net Intermittent kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||70.6/2600 (94.6/2600)|
|Maximum Output Continuous kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||61.3/2600 (82.2/2600)|
|Continuous Output Generator Spec kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||39.4/1500 (52.8/1500)|
|Starting System||Electric Start|
|Housing Options||SAE #3 - 11" Housing/Flywheel or SAE #3 - 11 1/2" Housing/Flywheel|
|Options||Full Power Pack Options (KIKS)|